Madhuri Dixit
Join our community today and gain access to everything Madhuri related!

Thousands of pictures in our gallery. All the latest news. Videos covering the whole career of hamaari Madhuri. Fanart and fanfiction.

But don´t just take. Give something to our community. Make friends. Nobody likes lurkers.


Our most beloved artiste is back on the big screen with Gulaab Gang and Dedh Ishqiya in 2013!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Requests, questions, complaints

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Requests, questions, complaints   Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Any kind of questions or problems you might have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey Very Happy

Was wondering if there will be more new pictures like the one at the bottom of the forum soon? Just curious of course Smile

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Maybe... Very Happy I really don´t know yet....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 pm

No rush of course! It all looks great as is Smile

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 am

Naznin wrote:
Gaja Gamini wrote:
It´s not rubbish. And YRF were the production house. It was their money, not Madhuri´s. It was their job primarily to do the promotions. The 80% of people I came into contact loved Aaja Nachle, or at least liked it. Saying the the story is entirely to be blamed is no fact, but rather simplified opinion.

If you want to continue with this, let´s take it to Aaja Nachle topic. I shall delete all other posts regarding it in here - this time I´m serious.

You don´t believe AN promotion sucked, I don´t believe it was promoted well. Enough.
----------------------

It is rubbish imo!When u have an opinion i have an opinion too!I have the right to say what i like and what i don't like about Madhuri!! And wth are u fighting with me??Promotions??I mean seriously??Didn't you get anything else to fight about?

When u keep on critisizing Juhi in your film reviews do i say anything?So..u should learn to accept the fact and move on!

If you are so worked up over "right for an opinion" first you should not call the opinions of others "rubbish".

Also - not agreeing is not fighting, but that is something you obviously don´t understand.

Your last point about "criticising Juhi in reviews" betrays your point of "opinions". PLUS - you are free to write your own review, nobody is stopping you. No actor or actress is always perfect in all their films. Every single one of them has at lest one or two bad performances. Are you going to be so worked up when I write review of Aarzoo and mention Madhuri over-acted like crazy? As far as I remember the only thing I ever criticized was the way Yash Chopra IMO waste Juhi in Darr. Please, try to actually read what is written.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Hear hear! cheers

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 pm

KissMeKassy wrote:
Juhilicious wrote:
kassy - how the hell was i disrespectful scratch i found it weird that anyone would want kajol as paro as IMO she would suit it at all and all did is put a laughing emotion, and what a suprise bringing juhi into it, if you really want to go there i find it disrespectful that you go to practically everyones star topic just to critise them yet cant hack it if all someone does is laugh, and for the record i also find it disrespectful that you and someone else from here were bitching about me at another forum when you do not know me. so please do not be hypocritical to me. me finding it funny of kajol as paro is in NO way disrespectful i mean for gods sake if thats the case then no-one can ever say anything about anybody, and for the record i also find it rude that you intentionally ignore any question i ask concerning juhi but i dont make a big hoo-haa about it as im not the kind of person to treat someone i dont know like that.

I will tell you exactly how it is disrespectful, Sonal. Respecting other people's opinions does not mean laughing at them or scoffing at it, or, as you like to say "lmaaaaaaoooooo I disagree but whatever." THAT is very disrespectful and I know for a fact if someone did that to you, you would react the same way. I brought Juhi into it because you throw Juhi and SRK-Juhi into my and everyone's faces here and I'm tired of it. Then if someone says something about how they like Kajol or SRK-Kajol it's "lmaaaooooo okay", which, by the way, goes RIGHT back to the disrespecting opinions that I mentioned earlier. When I post in someone's topic, it's posting my opinion on them, which both you and I and Naz and Ally and Lau and everyone else is allowed to do - RESPECTFULLY. Which, as far as I'm concerned, I've always done. And if you want to start talking about me and that other person bitching about you on another forum, I would take a good long look in the mirror and try to figure out why that is because - news flash - just because we are the only ones you know from here that do it, doesn't mean others don't do it as well. And I find it HYSTERICAL that you came here to a MADHURI DIXIT forum and practically all you do is post about Juhi and the other people you love. I find it even MORE hysterical that you used to have a Facebook group talking about how Juhi rocks while Madhuri sucks. Pick your opinion and stick with it.

Juhilicious wrote:
Ummm actuallly i wouldnt care about it if anyone did that because im confident in my own favourites. secondly how the hell do i throw juhi or juhisrk in anyones face???? ONLY time i mention juhi is in her own topic and i hardly talk about juhisrk. urgh when have i said that about srk-kajol Suspect i think if i recall you made a dig at people and said you dont know how anyone can not like them together and was plain rude about it hence my response. you came to juhis topic and pretty much called her ugly explain to me in what way that was respectful, and not just that in pretty much all star topics you find a way to bring that star down and bring kajol into it.

Wow ok so its ok for you to bitch about me only because i dont like kajol and that means its my fault, ive nothing to anyone that they need to bitch about me if they do then its their problems and insecururites not mine.

Um excuse me i do post in madhuris section according to that majority of YOUR posts are in the topics of people you love too so thats extrememly hypocritical.
And wth get your facts straight i did not start that group at all, why dont you go have alook who started the group it wasnt me. and for your information MY OPINION is that ive always liked madhuri i wouldnt bother to come here if i didnt, so just because im a fan of a star you hate and i dislike your favourite star doesnt give you the right to hate me for something as little at that and on top of that go bitch about me when you dont even know me we have hardly interacted but you have already treated me like im your enemy.

Im sick and tired of kajol fans go round treating anyone who disliks their favourite exactly like this, especially when themselves they go around being plain nasty to any star thats a threat to their star.

Posts removed from the original thread as they were irrelevant to it. Any further discussion can continue in here. I´m not going to step into it, it concerns only you two, unless this turns out ugly, which I hope won´t happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh no worries, Ally. Nothing further needed. Some people will never see the error of their ways and understand where others are coming from. I'm not paying any mind to them anymore. Smile

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Innocence

avatar

Posts : 2830
Join date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 pm

i was unaware disliking kajol and being a fan of juhi equated to being an error of way, good to know.

if you see me laughing of kajol as paro then im sorry, i actually didnt do it in a mean way it was exactly what i thought so i wrote it, and worst has been said on this forum in my views so i didnt think it was a big deal, but now i know i musnt say anything but good things on kajol wont happen again.

On the flip side i didnt appreciate being told by someone else on another forum that you were bitching about me especially when neither of us know each other, and also the lies being said.

If you want to make digs at me and treat me like your enemy without concrete reason then its your choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 am

Gaja Gamini wrote:
Naznin wrote:
Gaja Gamini wrote:
It´s not rubbish. And YRF were the production house. It was their money, not Madhuri´s. It was their job primarily to do the promotions. The 80% of people I came into contact loved Aaja Nachle, or at least liked it. Saying the the story is entirely to be blamed is no fact, but rather simplified opinion.

If you want to continue with this, let´s take it to Aaja Nachle topic. I shall delete all other posts regarding it in here - this time I´m serious.

You don´t believe AN promotion sucked, I don´t believe it was promoted well. Enough.
----------------------

It is rubbish imo!When u have an opinion i have an opinion too!I have the right to say what i like and what i don't like about Madhuri!! And wth are u fighting with me??Promotions??I mean seriously??Didn't you get anything else to fight about?

When u keep on critisizing Juhi in your film reviews do i say anything?So..u should learn to accept the fact and move on!

If you are so worked up over "right for an opinion" first you should not call the opinions of others "rubbish".

Also - not agreeing is not fighting, but that is something you obviously don´t understand.

Your last point about "criticising Juhi in reviews" betrays your point of "opinions". PLUS - you are free to write your own review, nobody is stopping you. No actor or actress is always perfect in all their films. Every single one of them has at lest one or two bad performances. Are you going to be so worked up when I write review of Aarzoo and mention Madhuri over-acted like crazy? As far as I remember the only thing I ever criticized was the way Yash Chopra IMO waste Juhi in Darr. Please, try to actually read what is written.


I didn't say that your opinion was rubbish..read my post properly..i said the "news" about that promotion thingy is rubbish!And in anyways..it seems that you people don't like me..and for the last time i want to say that im not that kind of person to keep interfering into others posts or stuff..until it is about me/or if someone has replied to my post!

Worked up??Well..i guess u get worked up on hearing about Srk-Juhi not i..i can handle the fact that Srk is close to all his "3" fav heroines..i guess you can't handle the fact!You can handle only Srk-Madhuri..and No i won't be worked up if you write a review of "Aarzoo" and say Madhuri over-acted or whatever!If i rememeber after that "Darr" incident i have never tried to tell you anything about Juhi even if you critisized her..So..you are wrong that i don't respect others opinions!

And pls..im quitting this forum..i can't handle you two admins negativity!You people seem to hate everyone except yourselves!Im sorry!

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 am

KissMeKassy wrote:
Hear hear! cheers

One more thing i want to tell you Kassy..stop making digs at everyone!Why don't you hear what your friend is saying and then tell others!!
Back to top Go down
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 am

Naznin wrote:
Gaja Gamini wrote:
Naznin wrote:
Gaja Gamini wrote:
It´s not rubbish. And YRF were the production house. It was their money, not Madhuri´s. It was their job primarily to do the promotions. The 80% of people I came into contact loved Aaja Nachle, or at least liked it. Saying the the story is entirely to be blamed is no fact, but rather simplified opinion.

If you want to continue with this, let´s take it to Aaja Nachle topic. I shall delete all other posts regarding it in here - this time I´m serious.

You don´t believe AN promotion sucked, I don´t believe it was promoted well. Enough.
----------------------

It is rubbish imo!When u have an opinion i have an opinion too!I have the right to say what i like and what i don't like about Madhuri!! And wth are u fighting with me??Promotions??I mean seriously??Didn't you get anything else to fight about?

When u keep on critisizing Juhi in your film reviews do i say anything?So..u should learn to accept the fact and move on!

If you are so worked up over "right for an opinion" first you should not call the opinions of others "rubbish".

Also - not agreeing is not fighting, but that is something you obviously don´t understand.

Your last point about "criticising Juhi in reviews" betrays your point of "opinions". PLUS - you are free to write your own review, nobody is stopping you. No actor or actress is always perfect in all their films. Every single one of them has at lest one or two bad performances. Are you going to be so worked up when I write review of Aarzoo and mention Madhuri over-acted like crazy? As far as I remember the only thing I ever criticized was the way Yash Chopra IMO waste Juhi in Darr. Please, try to actually read what is written.


I didn't say that your opinion was rubbish..read my post properly..i said the "news" about that promotion thingy is rubbish!And in anyways..it seems that you people don't like me..and for the last time i want to say that im not that kind of person to keep interfering into others posts or stuff..until it is about me/or if someone has replied to my post!

Worked up??Well..i guess u get worked up on hearing about Srk-Juhi not i..i can handle the fact that Srk is close to all his "3" fav heroines..i guess you can't handle the fact!You can handle only Srk-Madhuri..and No i won't be worked up if you write a review of "Aarzoo" and say Madhuri over-acted or whatever!If i rememeber after that "Darr" incident i have never tried to tell you anything about Juhi even if you critisized her..So..you are wrong that i don't respect others opinions!

And pls..im quitting this forum..i can't handle you two admins negativity!You people seem to hate everyone except yourselves!Im sorry!


It seemed to me that you do regard what I wrote as rubbish - sorry if you didn´t meant it like that, I obviously misunderstood, and there was no other explanation from you. Internet communication can be tricky.

However I have no idea why are you mentioning SRK/Juhi to me. There is not one word about or against them in my post. As far as I remember we were talking about Aaja Nachle promotions, not SRK/Juhi. I trust here is your turn to say sorry.

If you are quitting the forum, well, that is your full right, though I don´t see any reason why you should do that. No, I don´t hate you or anyone for the matter. I have no reason to and frankly have no idea why you would think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:


One more thing i want to tell you Kassy..stop making digs at everyone!Why don't you hear what your friend is saying and then tell others!!

As soon as people start to act their age and mature a little bit, I will stop making 'digs' at people.

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Innocence

avatar

Posts : 2830
Join date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 pm

looking at your posts and then at you bullying naz to leave this forum i think its pretty clear who needs to grow up don't you Wink she didnt want to be dragged down by you and did the mature thing and left whilst you are still here picking on anyone who dares to disagree with you Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Already told you that I'm not going to be speaking to you anymore, so I would appreciate it if you would do the same and stop talking to me.

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:02 am

I will only say that I don´t think Naz did a "mature" thing by accusing me of something which is not true and then deleting her account before I could even react. However if she didn´t want to stay, it was her choice, and since it´s been done, no point talking about it.

Let´s leave Naznin discussion, she is not here and cannot defend herself.

As for you too, I know you don´t like each other, but I trust you both have enough decency and sense to rise above that. You can always ignore each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Naznin

avatar

Posts : 1681
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Mumbai-India

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I don't know if that was a mature thing or not..but i just didn't want to fight and make it ugly here..i came here to enjoy and not to disagree,fight and all those stuff!
And if "me" not choosing to fight anymore and "quit" the forum was an immature thing then i don't know what a mature thing is?To keep fighting i guess!

I didn't accuse you..i just said i feel that you don't like me..and i left the forum because of Kassy and not for you.
I really have no hard-feelings for you..as i really feel you have not done anything to me..but it really hurts when some random member keeps on picking at you..i mean its really not right!

Anyways..i have joined the forum back!And this time i am just going to ignore Kassy..this way everything will work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naznin

avatar

Posts : 1681
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Mumbai-India

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Is there anyway on how i can get my posts back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 am

Firstly - welcome back! I think you did the right thing if you wanted to stop fighting, I just thought it maybe too radical to simply delete the whole account.

Disagreements are bound to happen. However if you feel somebody is attaking you, either contact them directly or tell me and I´ll look into it. I´m really trying to be as unbiased as possible.

I´m affraid the posts are not retrievable Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Naznin

avatar

Posts : 1681
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Mumbai-India

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Yeah..i shouldn't have deleted my account..but if i wouldn't have deleted it then i would have gotten more tempted and maybe reply and keep fighting.so that is why i deleted it.

Now..forget all this..you are not biased at all! Smile

OMG!! Sad Really??I can't get my posts back? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

I understand now, well, let´s put this all behind us.

I was checking out if I could transfer your previous posts to your new account but there is no such option Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Naznin

avatar

Posts : 1681
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 24
Location : Mumbai-India

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks for understanding! Smile

Noooooooooo..im so sad!! Sad If you find any such solution then pls do it or tell me..thanks for trying!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:13 am

Love the new banners didi Smile It's a great code, right? Very Happy

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gulaabi Ladki
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2073
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 am

PS - Love the KK banner especially Wink

_________________

Last movie seen: Kahaani
avi and siggy by Ally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kajolkrazy.forumotion.com/
Gaja Gamini
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13921
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 am

It is! Thank you for the advice!!! happy you like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Requests, questions, complaints   

Back to top Go down
 
Requests, questions, complaints
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Some interesting questions
» 2 questions from a newbie
» Puppetry Questions
» Photo Editing Requests
» Spirit Week Questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madhuri Dixit :: Forum :: Everything about the forum-
Jump to: