Madhuri Dixit
Join our community today and gain access to everything Madhuri related!

Thousands of pictures in our gallery. All the latest news. Videos covering the whole career of hamaari Madhuri. Fanart and fanfiction.

But donĀ“t just take. Give something to our community. Make friends. Nobody likes lurkers.

Our most beloved artiste is back on the big screen with Gulaab Gang and Dedh Ishqiya in 2013!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mohra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaja Gamini
Admin

PostSubject: Mohra   Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Directed by: Rajiv Rai
Starring: Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon, Naseeruddin Shah, Suniel Shetty
Released: 1994
My rating: 5/10

The greatest strengh of this movie is the plot no doubt. And it is also (together with the somehow psychotic Naseeruddin Shah) the only saving grace. The first hour was somehow boring and full of WTF (the jail was WTF for sure. No police anywhere in sight, prisoners roaming wherever they wanted to....). I never thought much about Akshay as an actor (thought he looked YUMMY here, never liked him anywhere else), and Raveena too was average. The second part of the film is definitely thrilling and has some good moments, but somehow I have overgrown the totally totally evil evil guys and totally totally good good police officers. Once again the twists in the story were great and unexpected. What I hated was the stolen melody - this time from Jesus Christ Superstar.
----------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.com/

Mohra
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1